Global Athletics…..Where Passion for Sport, Academic Diligence & Leadership Collide
A vision tailored to the growth of dedicated student- athletes, regardless of passion or gender Student- athletes hone their skills specific to their passion using a wide array of multi-faceted sports that challenge motor skills and aptitudes.
Access to instructed skill and play of a multitude of sports, arranged and facilitated by thought leaders in their specialties.
A focused training plan and protocol which develops the core baseline of athletic success: Power, Speed, Agility, Strength.
Requirements for Out of Area Students
Springbank Community High School
· Completed registration forms
· Copy of Birth Certificate (passport not accepted)
· Copy of most recent Report Card
· Proof of Residence
· Copy of IPP (if applicable)
· Custody Agreement, if present
· Letter of Rationale from student
|Program Start Date:||Sep 3, 2019|
|Program End Date:||Jun 29, 2020|
|Location:||Springbank Community High School|